Under The Sea Kick Start SLJ

Hello readers to I´m here with another you guessed it SLJ activity. This one was all about the sea animals, for this we had to make our own underwater scene with a background already made of course. It was super fun to just play around with it until you found one you liked. I loved this activity because it was like you were creating your own world that you were exploring. I think it is so cool how they come up with this activity’s, I just want to know how they do it.  Any way I really liked this one in the end I do not think I found anything challenging. I hope you enjoy my Undersea Masterpiece. 2 interesting facts for you about Dolphins and Starfish. First did you know that Dolphins are the most intelligent animals in the whole world? Second did you know that Starfish have no brain or blood?

Questions For You

1. If you were to change one thing about my Undersea Masterpiece what would it be?
  2. If you were to rate it out of 10 what would you rate it?
  3. If you made one like it what animals would you put on it?

Well that is all I have so. Chat Later. Bye Aaleiyah👋

One thought on “Under The Sea Kick Start SLJ

1. Kia ora Aaleiyah,

Another outstanding blog post Aaleiyah. You are racking up points with all your hard work. Effort is rewarded. Keep it up.

I particularly liked the Google Slide and how you showed everyone the background and the creatures you were working off. You’re very good at giving your readers an insight into the activity and what you did to achieve it.

I was enjoying seeing everyones Under Sea World landscapes that I gave it a go myself. I included some of my favourite sea creatures. What I didn’t think about was including a picture of me snorkeling around looking at them all. That was a clever idea you had. Check out my landscape below. What do you think?
    My Under Sea World

I wouldn’t change anything about yours but I was thinking how awesome it would be to make multiple slides and follow your character as she snorkels through the different areas of the ocean. Tell a story through images. What do you think?

Keep up the amazing blogging Aaleiyah,
    Anna
    SLJ